Personal Consulting and Mentoring
Did you answer YES to any of the questions above?
You are ready for personal one to one consulting and mentoring that is customized for your specific business challenges.
In the beginning, having that step by step, one-size-fits-all approach to your business made sense. You were just starting out with no idea where to start and you just needed to be told what to do in a checklist style program. You needed to learn how to sell and how to attract clients to get you to five figure months. Now you are beginning to struggle with how to make more money without burning out. Sales coaches will tell you to "hire a VA", unfortunately, that's often where the guidance ends.
You and your business have outgrown group or one-size-fits-all coaching. You need targeted, specific guidance for your business. You need help from someone who has grown a business, built a team from the ground up and can teach you what you need to know about the financial side of your business. In other words...
You are ready for the Business of Building a Business.
This program works best for:
- Serious Entrepreneurs who are ready to work
- Entrepreneurs that are coachable
- Busy Entrepreneurs that need help staying on track to work on their business
- Entrepreneurs that are ready to build their business and not just "get more clients"
Being an Entrepreneur is hard work. You have to wear all the hats and make sure it all gets done. You've been told you need to leverage yourself. You would love to be able to take time off and have your business run without you. You just need someone to show you how. Coaching and mentoring is about getting the support you need to get the work done. I work with Entrepreneurs to help them move from self employment (creating a job for ourselves and doing it all) to Business Ownership with teams and systems they can rely on.
This is where Entrepreneurs become Business Owners.
You might ask; what would we work on together?
This is a question I am asked often.
There are so many coaches and consultants in the market that it can be difficult to know which type of consultant to hire.
Working together I will help you answer questions like:
- Is this business sustainable or how do I create a sustainable business model?
- Do I have the right systems in place to expand my business?
- How do I build a team to support me or how do I build a bench to help me to deliver my services?
- Is this business salable?
- How is your customer service?
- Am I charging enough to support my desired lifestyle?
- Do I have the right systems in place that let my business run without me?
Symptoms of Business Growing Pains
How can you tell if you are experiencing growing pains in your business?
Sometimes when you are in the hurry and bustle of working in your business, it's hard to tell what fire needs to put out. It's also hard to slow down long enough to see kindling starting to smoke so you can stop the fire before it starts.
Symptoms that you are experiencing business growing pains:
- You don't have a plan when you start your day and just end up going with the flow.
- You feel like you aren't charging enough for what you do.
- You love what you do, but it's starting to wear you out.
- You are beginning to head towards disaster. You can hear the train coming and it's not a good thing.
- You are avoiding answering the phone or returning calls because you are afraid someone will ask you for something you just don't have any energy to provide.
This program is for the Entrepreneur that is ready for growth.
Together we will work on topics that include:
- Building your team and team structures
- Foundational systems that keeps your business running
- Strategic Goal Planning
- Profitable Business Modeling
- Business Strategy
- How to leverage yourself without diluting quality
- Business Sales Plans and budgeting for Success
- Two(2) 60 minute one to one Strategy Sessions each month
- We will meet by phone or Zoom to work through challenges and plan the upcoming week and month. At the end of this call, you will have 3 to 5 action items with due dates to be completed by our next call. (No group calls here! Just focused attention to your business)
- Weekly email tactical check-ins for accountability
- This is the hold your feet to the fire part. Weekly I will email you and see how you are doing with your actions items and goals. I'll ask if any new challenges have come up that are getting in the way of accomplishing your goals. I'll give you guidance about how to move through the challenges.
- Money System Review
- This is where the rubber meets the road. Most coaches will focus solely on Money Mindset. I'm here to tell you that it's more than money mindset. We will go over your money systems and create an action plan including setup of your Xero Accounting file and bookkeeping.
- Cash Flow and Sales Planning
- End confusion about whether you can afford it and start to answer "How can I afford it?" with a solid financial plan. Make yourself proud with your money planning prowess!
- Email Access
- You will have Unlimited email access in between our calls for questions and guidance.
Investment $1,500 USD per month
For best results, I recommend a three month commitment.